Getting started with Sortly is quick and easy.
But because it is so customizable, it can take a few extra minutes to get familiar with all the nifty extra features.
Here are a couple of our favorites:
Moving folders or subfolders
What should you do if you want to change the location of your folders or subfolders? Easy.
Every folder or subfolder has three vertical dots to the right of the name.
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots.
- Tap on “Move” (icon with four arrows).
- Choose the folder or subfolder you want to move it to.
Pro-Tip: If a folder has subfolders, you will see an up or down arrow. To move items to a subfolder, just tap on these arrows. Then, choose the subfolder you see in the list.
Changing the folder’s picture
You can customize the picture for each folder or subfolder.
All you have to do is:
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots (to the right of the folder or subfolder name).
- Tap “Edit”.
- Tap “Add Photo”.
- Snap a photo, or choose a photo from your library.
- Tap “Save”.
Invite your friends to Sortly
Think your friends will thank you for introducing them to Sortly?
Share the love and send them an invitation!
- Tap “More” icon (bottom left of screen).
- Tap “Invite Friends”.
- Invite them via Facebook or email.