Change or Cancel iTunes Subscription
- Visit iTunes subscription management page to change or cancel your subscription anytime. For more information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
- You can change the subscription billing type to monthly or yearly at any time. The change takes effect in the next billing period.
- Cancelling the subscription also takes effect from the next billing period. You will continue to have access to Plus until the end of the current billing period.
Change or Cancel Web Subscription
- Please login to your account on web (https://my.sortlyapp.com).
- Visit Settings under More tab (top right hand corner).
- Press "Manage Subscription"
- You can change or cancel subscription from this screen
Change or Cancel Android Subscription
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- See more info here from Android Playstore Support.